Drive-In Racking System
- Drive-in pallet racking provides a high density and space efficient bulk storage system by using minimal space for access aisles.
- Although stock selectivity is restricted as this system is First-in Last-out (FILO), it is particularly suitable for goods which are delivered and despatched in batches. Pallets are stored on runners in the depth of the racking where the forklifts enters to deposit or retrieve the goods.
- Providing pallet storage at up to 11 metres, drive-In pallet racking has unsurpassed structural length and stability with bespoke single section uprights, rails and double bolt fixings into each upright.
- Drive-in dimensions are customizable which can be measured literally in a physical storage.
Utilizes 90% Of Storage Space
Suitable For Cold Room Storage
For Homogenous Products
Suitable for Fully-loaded Pallet
Appropriate For Warehouse Depot
- Rack uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses
- Heavy-duty bracing
- Increase storage space
- Fewer aisles
- Depth of system virtually unlimited
- Maximum pallet storage
- Can’t leg or set back leg design can help defend against forklift damage
- Drive-in pallet racking can be customized into Drive-thru where the goods can be First-in, First-out(FIFO). Back pallet stoppers are not installed so that forklift can access the goods from both entries of racking
Here Are Some Of Our Satisfied Customers…
ALL BIG TRADING CO.
YONG LEE CLOTH MERCHANT PTE LTD
HSIN CHENG INDUSTRIES PTE LTD